Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines♥2012

I love God
I love my Grandparents
I love my Parents
I love my Uncles and Aunts
I love my Cousins, their Spouses and Children
I love my Sister
I love my Sisters Boyfriend
I love my ♥Boyfriend♥
I love my Milkshakes -Banana HoneyDew Strawberry Vanilla-
I love my Bros and Sis -HewGoh Gangan SusuKacang Choo!-
I love my Babes -Yoyo Daphdaph-
I love my College Friends
I love All of my Friends
I love my Colleagues
I love my Students
I love the Sky Clouds Rain Rainbow
I love the Ocean
I love Holidays
HAHA I'm annoying you~

Happy Valentines Day!
ILOVEYOU! [gif. testing123 =P blurblur~]

♥Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. I always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.♥




Dear Mr.Hiew, 
Thank you for going through thick and thin, for always supporting me in everything I do, for sharing dreams together, for being able to tolerate with me, for showering me with so much love. I appreciate you very much dear. Happy 5th Valentines Day baby! I love you, I know you love me too. teehee ♥ 
 


1 comment: